Addressing client concerns round-the-clock can be difficult especially if your daily operating hours are limited. Our contact center offers services in technical support, lead generation, and telemarketing (among others) to help you address your clients, concerns even after yout office hours.
- Customer Service
- Live Chat/Chat Support
- Technical Support
- Upsell & Cross-sell
- Cold Calling
- Data Clensing and Validation
- Lead Generation
- Appointment Setting
- Customer Acquisition
- Customer Retention
What is a Contact Center?
Providing efficient and effective technical support, customer service, and sales assistance, are the primary purpose of a contact center. This is a central point from which all customer interactions across various channels are managed.
What you get:
- Basic Troubleshooting, Audio and Video chat troubleshooting, Registration and Login issues.
- Communication to the attendees, clients, booth representatives, and the event’s team addressing any issues pertaining to technicalities and navigation.
- Whitelisting and entitlement.
- Answering emails which are related to the event, it can be technical and non-technical inquiries/concerns.
- Provides technical support to clients who opt to self-service in running the event. They have their own help desk/support. However, as a technical support we are also booked just in case clients need support.
- Conforms to the time difference, since we are providing support globally. Whenever support is needed, we can confirm schedules even if that falls on a weekend or a holiday.